Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Wish...My Blog Was More Pretty!

I have been playing around with the different templates on here...I just can't seem to find one I like! I mean, they are pretty nice and all...and free even. But they aren't exactly 'pretty'.

I guess I should look at how my other blogger friends decorate their pages.

Guess what? This blog was on a list of blogs in a magazine! Here is the link -

http://www.seriouslifemagazine.com/

I haven't read this month's whole issue yet, but I plan to. There is a lot of good info in there! I need to post a fastlink on my sidebar but that will have to wait until I am at home. I am not permitted do such things on my work computer :)

So, who is sick of winter?? Me!!! Anyone else?? I don't know....but it seems that every year becomes more cold. What happened to all the talk of 'global warming'? I don't get it.

I remember when I was young and I would make fun of people that talked about the weather all the time. Now, I'm that kind of people! Ha :)

We still need a 12 passenger van...or a small bus. We have $1000--that's it. We've been praying earnestly for quite some time. I SO pray that we can find a passenger van that all 9 of us can ride in. Course, I would be thankful for any dependable vehicle, but taking 2 cars everywhere can get tiresome.

Apparently, all is good to go concerning my student teaching placement! I had NO idea that my application was officially accepted. Then, on Monday, one of my counselors called and said that I was scheduled for my 1st seminar class on March 10th (I think). For her to be able to schedule my classes means that the application has been approved, thus causing the financial aid to be processed....everything should be ready! I still don't know how we are going to physically do this student teaching thing for 3 months! We will see :)

Most of us in the family are fighting a cold. It's been irritating but no one has had anything too serious.

Have a great day!
Blessings!

~Bethany :)

No comments: