Friday, February 13, 2009

HOPE Does Not Disappoint!

Romans 5
Peace and Joy

1 Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God.
3 Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance;
4 perseverance, character; and character, hope.
5 And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.

I am at work today....

I have to admit, I am not feeling all that well. I woke up at 3 a.m.(or was it 4?) with some significant pain in my wrist. I am SO scared that pain will hit me again! So, Mark got me some medicine. I was able to sleep until 7:30 or so. I've been working for almost 2 1/2 hours....it isn't unbearable, but I am struggling.

I was reading the selection above this morning. I've read it many times. It never gets old! I love where it says that hope does not disappoint us....God has poured His love into us!

There is a much bigger picture than what we see here on this ol' Earth!

Whatever you are struggling with...physically, emotionally...let us HOPE. We won't be disappointed! We are LOVED!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Blessings!

~Bethany :)

No comments: