Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Gloom...

I don't know why....

I feel very gloomy. The past few days, I'm just not myself.

I guess it could be the weather. It's February....cold, rainy, snowy....the opposite of what I would prefer! Maybe I am frustrated with my RA. My body doesn't feel that great. I am getting my first infusion tomorrow morning and have mixed feelings....I mean, I am happy that this is an option. I am concerned about side-effects.

Tomorrow is Mark's birthday and I am planning to make lasagna and key lime pie :) That is, if the infusion doesn't do anything weird to me! I really don't believe it will....but still.

Maybe I am feeling sorry for myself!! I shouldn't. God has blessed me more than I deserve.

I am almost done with work. I am going to Target to print off some photos from a disk. I told Jordan we would scrapbook sometime this weekend.....maybe that will boost my spirits!

Blessings!!

~Bethany :)


No comments: