Wednesday, March 11, 2009

BLURBS

Okay...I don't have much time, but I wanted to post a few updates...

First of all, I am EXHAUSTED. I have been student teaching for 8 days. I am now working my 'real job' as I write and I started my class yesterday. Yep. I am physically tired and a bit emotionally tired! But I have decided to 'count it all JOY' -- and I am stickin' to it!

Sam has been on the new meds for a few weeks now. We think it is helping! Still a little too soon to know for sure, but he is much more patient with the other kids and he got a B+ on his last Math quiz.

Mark is now able to type 40 words a minute on his stenograph machine. Now, he needs to up it to about 225 or something crazy like that. He's on his way!!

Did I tell you I am exhausted????

Blessings!

~Bethany

No comments: