Thank you Lindsay at Looking for Strawberries! She was kind enough to think of me and my new, little blog :)
Part of this award is to share 7 things about myself. Here I go!
1. I've lived in 8 different states.
2. I'm a nationally certified Interpreter for the Deaf and Deaf/Blind.
3. My BA is in Interpreting and my Masters is in Secondary Education.
4. I have 3 sons, 2 stepsons and 2 stepdaughters.
5. My husband is a bicycle mechanic and a college student (and a wonderful dad, I might add).
6. I love singing, photography and all kinds of art. (I sing in the choir at church and also on the worship team a few times a year)
7. I am content being in a blended family...although it has it's challenges, I can truthfully say that God has blessed us more than I could ever imagine!
Now, I need to pass this award on to 15 bloggers that I have recently discovered. Um...the thing is, I only have found about 5! It's not that I don't want to find more, it's just that it takes time...and I either don't have much time to search or I get distracted!
1. Amy Horne Photography
2. Pixel Perfect
3. The Paper Mama
4. Sailor & Company
5. Life With All These Crazy People, Me Included!
6. Sound Mind, Sound Body
8. The Redhead Riter
So...these are the only blogs I visit! So far :) I also like to read Mckmama, Bring the Rain & Kellys Korner. I'm pretty sure they have all gotten this award plus many more.
Give them ALL a visit! You know, when you have time :)